Video marketing helps any business or service create more leads and sales, especially in real estate. These videos work both ways: It enables the agents to explain information, and the viewers can get a sense of the home’s rooms, property layout, and neighborhood.
To produce an impactful video that converts, several video production tools are needed. These are graphic design templates, video caption apps, slicers, and teleprompters. This article focuses on the best teleprompters for real estate while also including a brief outline of tools that need to be in a real estate agent’s video production toolbox.
Types of Videos Real Estate Agents Must Create
“About Us” Videos
Essentially the video equivalent of the “About Us” page, consider these videos as introduction videos. The purpose of this video is to present your agency to a broader audience by providing background information on its history and the members’ credentials. You may want to get creative and opt for a series that focuses on individual members for each video.
Demonstrating your expertise through videos gives you another channel to reach out to and engage new clients. And while there’s nothing wrong with being a jack-of-all-trades, narrowing down on a niche or field can elevate your status over your competitors, much like what lawyers do. Real estate expertise may include corporate real estate, new construction, healthcare real estate, etc.
It’s one thing to talk about your expertise, and it’s another to showcase it. And there’s no better way to flex how much you know about real estate than an educational video. You can produce topics on how-tos, improving credit scores, and things to look for when buying property.
Guided Tour/Property Listing Videos
Guided tours are tours around a place with someone providing facts and information. You can’t always bring people to a property you’re selling, but the other way around is possible by using a video. Buyers and renters can obtain a more accurate mental image of the property you’re advertising through virtual or video tours. They may not want to buy it immediately, but it could push them to get in touch for an actual viewing.
A video featuring satisfied customers is the most effective medium for attracting buyers and sellers. Customers are your best ambassadors because they will spread the news about your business for you. You may interview an actual client about their experience and how your agency provided the best service. By doing so, you’ll be able to produce material suitable for sharing on social networking platforms and using on your website. It will also help you form a deeper connection with your clientele.
Best Teleprompter for Real Estate
Doing videos for various purposes require you to have access to the best video production tools. One such tool is teleprompters. Also known as an autocue, a teleprompter is a device that enables a presenter to read a script while keeping direct eye contact with the camera. It makes the presentation look professional, adding to the legitimacy of your real estate services.
Here are the best teleprompter for real estate agents:
Less is sometimes more, and every real estate agent knows that. If you want a basic web-based teleprompter that just gets the job done, look no further than the Cue Prompter. It is basic because that’s how it’s advertised, and that’s how the product is supposed to be. The Cue Prompter works best if you already have a video production suite and only need a basic teleprompter to complete your setup. It’s so easy to use that you can turn any device into a teleprompter in two steps!
- No extra software download needed
- Easy to use– just paste the script and press one button to start
- Completely free
- Since it’s an online teleprompter, you can’t use it without an Internet connection.
- You may encounter some issues if you prefer Firefox.
The Teleprompter is basically the app version of the Cue Prompter. Since it is an app, real estate agents may use it anywhere, even in locations where Internet signal is scarce. It packs a more powerful punch than its online sibling and boasts more features. You can get the most natural-looking videos by using advanced features such as mirroring, adjusting the margins, and displaying a cue indicator.
- Allows selection of any camera when recording, including the telephoto and super wide angle cameras.
- When connecting two iOS or MacOS devices, users may now edit the script remotely.
- Supports 19 languages including Indonesian and Simplified Chinese
- Only available on Mac and iOS
- Free trial only lasts 3 days
- Big VU
Big Vu is a teleprompter app for mobile devices that may be used by real estate agents to produce promotional videos. Big Vu’s teleprompter eliminates the need to memorize long passages of text by providing you with a script and an automatic scrolling feature. The app allows you to adjust the pace to whatever you’re comfortable with so you sound more natural.
- Compatible with various operating systems
- Allows you to directly share videos on social media platforms
- Easy to use
- Affordable pricing plans
- Not designed for full-length videos
- No 4K UHD support and cloud storage
Like Big VU, Videolicious is not a teleprompter app per se but a software package that includes a teleprompter, so you can convey your message clearly while recording a video. It gives more depth to any promotional video and may also be used by real estate professionals and students who’d like to do well in their storytelling projects.
- Allows integration of logos and graphics
- Provides performance metrics and analytics
- Has a free option
- Clunky interface
- Suited only for independent work
- Would be better if it includes more tracking options
- Teleprompter Premium
The Teleprompter Premium app is widely utilized by Hollywood production companies and celebrities who want to create their own videos. Well, you can add real estate agents to that list, too! It is a versatile teleprompter app that allows you to import various text file types such as RTF, PDF, and even PPTX (PowerPoint Presentation). Teleprompter Premium is so adaptable that it can be controlled remotely with a keyboard or game controls such as Xbox and PS5.
- Has a lite version that you can test out before paying for the Premium one
- Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Easy to use
- Android version is missing some of the things the iOS/Mac versions have. Examples are changing font colors and transparent window options.
- Can be quite buggy
Other Vital Video Production Apps for Real Estate Agents
As you can see, the options are endless if you’re looking for the best teleprompter for real estate agents. If you’d like a free teleprompter service, you may always choose one like Cue Prompter. But if you want more features out of your teleprompter tool, the Teleprompter and Teleprompter Premium are lovely options that will make your job easier!
That being said, you must not stop there. To complete the package, here are more of the things that you need aside from a teleprompter:
- Magisto. Magisto is an AI-based video creation and editing platform that’s the closest thing you can get to a professional-looking music video. You may add captions and logos, edit and re-arrange scenes, and make longer videos. The most unique part is that an AI-based algorithm studies your video and implements changes to the final product! To feel out everything that Magisto offers, you can first try the Basic option and go from there.
- Camera Plus. Camera Plus provides excellent photo and video capture, as well as amazing image editing and sharing features. But as a real estate professional, you’d find the feature called AirSnap very handy. This allows users to connect two iOS devices, so you can use one as a remote control and the other to shoot photos! So, when you’ve closed a transaction, you can set up your iPad on a tripod and use your iPhone to take a picture of you and your purchasers from several feet away.
- Explainify. Explainer and educational videos are necessary if you want to use video marketing as a real estate agent. For this, you can use Explainify. Explainify helps people and companies tell their stories through short explainer videos. While the price tag could be high, it’s not wise to hold back if you have the financial means to do so.
- Splice. As a free video editing app, Splice can hold its own against its paid counterparts, such as Adobe Rush or LumaFusion. It’s an easy-to-use video editor, allowing you to add music through iTunes integrations, apply effects, and conveniently share the finished product to various social media platforms.
The real estate industry is a competitive one. To stand out, you may have to get creative and start harnessing the power of video marketing to your advantage. But of course, video production requires a lot of tools, and if you want your videos to look professional, you must have access to them.
One of the most basic yet incredibly important tools is the teleprompter. You can read the script using a teleprompter while keeping direct eye contact with the camera. This minimizes mistakes, so you can give your clients a confident and professional vibe.
But since teleprompters cost a lot of money, you can opt for the next best thing: teleprompter apps and online services. Some of these tools, such as the Cue Prompter, are entirely free, while premium versions, such as Teleprompter and Teleprompter Premium, enable you to access more features for a price. Whatever you may need to separate yourself from the pack, these teleprompter tools will be your best friend in video production.